Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Isn't it funny?

Isn't it funny how you (okay, maybe not you, but me for sure) start a new blog...because the old one is currently being read by your mother in law and you now you feel stilted and censored (but I digress)... and you have no idea where all the little buttons to do all the fun stuff are?

That's where I am today. I am an idiot when it comes to blogging. You'll find this out soon enough. If you stumble across this that is. I had a really great blog going on, but the aforementioned Mother in Law (I'm not much for internet terms re:MIL, DH, DS) kind of smushed that.

I look forward to being here.

4 comments:

karla said...

I remember when my mom found my new blog (not so new anymore) I was devasted. I told her when I started my first blog (babycadeau.blogspot.com), and regretted it about 4 seconds later because I realized how careful I had to be about the stuff I could talk about. After my daughter died, I started untanglingknots and didnt tell my mom, but wouldn't you know it, she found me in the land of cyberspace anyways and told my whole family.

I have found peace in that and hope they can just shrug and laugh at posts that talk about sex and nipples.

Laura said...

It's a losing cause here. Most of the family knows my screen name of choice and they have much fun googling it...and then asking questions. Hey, at least they don't have to spend too much time wondering about what makes us tick, right?

Swistle said...

I like MIL and SIL and so on, but not DH and DS. I think because DH has a kissy-kissy adjective in it, but MIL is just an abbreviation.

Betts4 said...

It's funny. I have one blog and my SIL reads it - or at least used to. But she and I are on the outs now - and never may be back as friends. She said something to me that I can't forget and shouldn't have been said. Then proceeded to tell me how horrible I have been since Jim's death.
So what I did - I have a word doc where I write the personal intimate stuff and my blog where I share thoughts, dreams and pictures. It works.