Jess has tagged me for a meme, so I will do that first. No rules, so I will just spill them (7 random things about me) as I think of them...um...er...
1. When I was young (age 10-16) I didn't want to have kids. I wanted to grow up, live in the city, wear boots with heels and be a career girl.
2. I got my first cavity at the age of 32ish (it could have been 31).
3. My dentist is the older sister of an acquaintance from high school.
4. One of her assistants is the sister in law of one of Leonard's good friends.
5. Her (the dentist's) husband is one of my older brother's best friends from high school.
6. I have run out of interesting factoids about my dentist's office.
7. Oh, one more...it is extremely difficult to numb my teeth for some reason. I found that out very painfully with the first cavity, mentioned above.
Thanks Jess...That was fun. I'm going to tag Ronnie, Laura, and Rebecca
Moving right along. Yes I am good at the segue...
Day two of meet a friend at the gym went great... I met the friend (my dad's girlfriend), picked her up, drove to the gym, started talking in the car, got a little misty eyed, and said,"Yes..." to "Hey you wanna go get some coffee?" Yes, I am bad. In my defense (and this is why I'm not a lawyer), we did sit in the parking lot of the gym for the 30 or so minutes that I would have been cirucuit training. I felt only slightly guilty.
Tonight, James and I watched "Daddy Daycamp", another of those camp type movies where big expensive camp challenges cheap little camp to an Olympics of some sort. You can guess what happens after. We are going to watch another movie later but James took a World of Warcraft break. Nik is out with her best friend and boyfriend. Letting go is so very hard to do and I don't care if you...er...she is 18, you must still check in with over active imaginated Mama.