Shannon, over at Tales of a Misguided Mommy, has tagged me for a meme. Seeing as I have nothing to say for myself these days...thanks Shannon! I think I will take you up on that. Here goes:
1. Link the person who tagged you.
2. Mention the rules on your blog.
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks you possess.
4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them.
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged.
Here's the quirks:
1. I cut my own hair
2. That's not to say I do that spectacular of a job of it. I do have a license which allows me to be this stupid.
3. I can spend an entire day doing nothing but playing time management games. Kind of an oxymoron there...
4. I am a master of the 10 minute meal.
5. I usually read a book in 2 days max.
6. I do better on 4 hours of sleep than I do on 8.
I can't think of anyone to tag so, if you want, have at it. Thanks Shannon! :)
Here's something exciting in Laura land, I have bought a new car. I finally traded the Yukon in and got a Saturn Outlook. So far, so good. I did not realize how hard it would be to drive away from the Yukon. Leonard loved that truck. The new car is Black Cherry. Almost black, but a little bit of red mixed in when the sun is shining. I bought a few of the "bells" (heated leather seats) and a couple of "whistles" (2nd row sliding seats, fancy rims) and was off. I was going to get the Vue but the Outlook called to me from the next spot over.
Tomorrow I run away, yet again, to Texas. I need to. No, scratch that, I have to.