Courtney tagged me for this the other day and I think it is a fine way to put something a little less wrenching here. Thank you Courtney.
The rules are, as follows,
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. Share 5 facts about yourself.
3. Tag 5 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them)
4. Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.
1. I absolutely hated asparagus until my husband suggested I put apple cider vinegar on them. Now they are one of my favorite vegetables.
2. The same thing with spinach. Only, this time, he suggested lemon juice and, OMG, Yum.
3. The thing I (used to) love to make most was Chicken and Dumplings from scratch. Rolled out dumplings laid on top. It was my husband's absolute favorite dish. I tried making it once, after, and I found I cannot.
4. We have eaten far too much take out pizza lately.
5. One time my husband made frozen fish sticks for himself and Nik and he messed it right the hell up. How does one do that? I'll tell you how. Mr "I don't have time for this kitchen stuff" figured that, if the box said 400 for 35 minutes, he could cook them at 500 for 15 and split the difference. Ummm...no. I got home from work and was told the fish (yeah, the FROZEN fish) was "bad". I think that was the last time he turned on the stove for more than tea.
I know I am supposed to tag 5 but my mouth hurts and I believe I'll have a nap. It's a fun meme and if you wish to do it, then you are tagged!